Effective date: November 1, 2021 soeasyjob.com (the “website” or “we “) operates the www.soeasyjob.com website (the “Service”).
The identity and contact details of the organization www.soeasyjob.com.
Representative: Ioannou Sotiris, and Data Protection Officer Ioannou Sotiris.
How to contact us? By email at email@example.com
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
This Website is not intended for children under 16 years old and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
www.soeasyjob.com is committed to try protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience.
What data do we collect?
The data we collect consists of what the User voluntarily makes available to us when accessing the Website such as the e-mail address, name, address and telephone number or sending a CV with their information’s.
Financial and billing information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction with us, which is held by our trusted payment processing service providers.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Visit the Website our servers automatically collects information that your browser sends. This information, data could include your operating system type and version, device’s IP address, browser type and version, language preferences or the webpage before you came to our Website, pages you visit on our Website, the time you spent on those pages, the information you search for, on our Website, dates and access times, and other statistics.
- The time you registered online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- When voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- When you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We also collect anonymously geo-location information, such as your post code, including location information from your mobile device, preferences, age, gender and general information’s.
- If you intend to visit a website linked to our website we suggest that you review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of soeasyjob.com.
We do not collect any other personal data about you.
You can visit our Website anonymously. If you wish to use our Websites features, you will ask you to provide some personal information like your name and e-mail address. We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when we ask you to do so on the Website. Sometimes we might ask you also for phone number, address, bank information, or other Personal Information. You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you are not going to be able to take advantage of some of the Website’s services or features. If you are not sure about what information is obligatory you are welcome to contact us.
The Website consists of “Cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. “Cookies” are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. “Cookies” are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. “Cookies” are exclusively assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. This simplifies the process of copy your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses and so on. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customized. You have the capability to accept or decline cookies.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies if you prefer or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of the data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following circumstances:
- Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of misuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not combined in such a way that would identify any specific user of the system
- To personalize your experience
- To provide customer support and respond to queries and emails of our customers, to collect valuable information or analysis so that we can improve our customer service
- To process your order, transactions and manage your account
- To prevent, detect, moderate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- To send newsletters, notification emails such as password reminders, updates and changes to our Service
- For necessary reasons or our legitimate interests
- For defiance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- We use the data we collect to modify our services, improve the performance of the Website, to send information and other material if the user has agreed to this, as well as to collect statistics. With respect to the Personal Data gathered from the CVs that were uploaded by the Users we preserve the right to collect and dispose it to our customers, businesses, agencies,recruiter organizations, HR companies and so on and keep it as long as we consider necessary
- With your acceptance our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- We will share your data to other members of the website or to third parties, who are bound by appropriate confidentiality agreements. We will disclose your personal information to service providers, financial institutions partners in order to provide their services as well as to law enforcement bodies or departments as authorized by applicable national laws.
Apart from the above, we do not transfer your personal information to any other third party without your prior approval.
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to other parties and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases
We may use your Personal Information associated to you only if:
- You have given to us your consent (for any purpose) unless you object to such processing. This, however, does not apply:
- Whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to European data protection law.
- If your information is necessary for an agreement or pre-agreement with you.
- Using is necessary for compliance with any legal obligation to which you are subject
- Using is related to an act that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all reasonable steps to allow you to correct, adjust, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website or Services change.
Some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We will keep and use your Personal Information for any period is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and implement our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any collected data resulting from or combining your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the holding period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to removal, the right to alteration and the right to data manageability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period
However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you Request removal, use or Withdraw consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data from your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
When you update information, however, we can keep a copy of the unrevised information in our records
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible.
The User may modify, update, or delete his CV through his or her account at any time. Deletion means that third parties will not be able to access it. Soeasyjob.com provides access to the CV Bank to its subscribers only, who can access it using the confidential code provided.
CV bank is a service, where a company is able to search, spot and approach the perfect candidate for the position, using filters like town, categories and other search criteria. Access to full CV details is only available to companies that have proceeded with the relevant purchase.
Disposal to third parties
The security of your personal information is important to us and this is why we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your personal information soeasyjob.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Such measures include regular security reviews, upgrades, and backups. We use our best efforts to maintain the security and reliability of our infrastructure; however, they are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service, nor does soeasyjob.com warrant the accuracy or completeness of any service. In no event shall soeasyjob.com be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) or anything else is arising out of the use or inability to use the Website.
In the instance that your Personal Data will be transferred out of the European Economic Area (EEA) we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR.
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Changes to this statement
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside soesyjob.com for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.